Tuesday, October 6, 2009

holiday at sibu


Last Raya holiday i went to Sibu with my house mates. Hmm... long time not go there ord.. i think almost 15 years gua.. haha.. They bring me go here and there. Go eat.. emm.. nice nice.... hahaha... i spend one week at sibu.. this was a nice experience lor...
wahaha..
thank you, my lovely rum mate n house mates..
Miao, Annie and Olivia...
mmuuuaahh^^


McD.. yummy2~~


lovely green tea...
hokkien mee, fried tang hoon, tom yam bee hoon, and wa tan keuh tiaw....
at Uncle Dom
yummy...
nice nice


my new purple jacket..
like it ne...
wahaha


SS b4 going to eat steam bot (Kok Ing bday)


waa.... steam bot....
yum2...
with Miao, Kue2, Annie, Olivia, Xin yi, a mei, rong bing, kok Ing



lovely house mate


UK funfair ticket
im vomit after playing in funfair lor...
my 1st time ord give for Sibu liao...
ehem...
1st time playing until vomit nor..
wahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment