Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Swimming Club Annual Dinner 2009


This is the day for us to enjoy,
be happy
with all the swimming club members,
coaches, advisor Dr Ruhana, president
and vice president.

a dinner and party have been organize for us to be closer with each other...
eat together,
play together,
sing together
and dance together...
wow...
really a nice day....
wahaha...


take pic when waiting for the bus
going to water front restaurant
Kuching.


with my partner that nite..
hehex
coz i dono want find wic guy to bcm my partner...
wahaha...
but i regret when know gt dancing lor....
c them very romantic.
my partner and i look so funny when dance with romance song
wahaha... non-stop laughing...


with my course mate b4 start eat...



with my Master Senior
xx president....^^

hamper2...
but not mine....
wahaha..
with my course mate and senior..

with my seniors...
Peng, Jia Rhou, and Clare


Dang... dang... dang.....
Our group Photo
nice...nice....nice


No comments:

Post a Comment